In order to support my parliamentary work in the European Parliament, I am looking for a new member of staff for my Berlin office as soon as possible.
Local Assistant (m/f/d) for Social Media and Public Relations
- Support in preparing my parliamentary work for social media
- Support in creating content for social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) as well as for the homepage.
- Observation of the news situation and trends on relevant topics
- Conception of communication strategies, campaigns and social media formats
- Support in the organization of various events
- If necessary, accompaniment at appointments and events
- Experience in content production for high-reach accounts
- (Professional) experience in politics, preferably in a political office or political association
- The ability to present and formulate complicated political issues in a clear and understandable way.
- Experience, creativity and enjoyment of digital storytelling.
- good knowledge in image and video editing
- A flair for different communication channels, trends, and pitfalls.
- Good organizational skills, structured way of working, ability to work in a team and flexibility
- Political judgment, interest and identification with the goals and values of green politics.
- Interest in and knowledge of European politics
- Very good written and oral expression skills
- Fluent in German and English, other European languages are an advantage
- This is a temporary part-time position (15-25 hours per week) until the end of the current 9th legislative term (July 2024).
- Main working location is Berlin, business trips within Germany as well as to Brussels or Strasbourg required.
- Mobile working is possible for part of the working time
Send your documents â a maximum of one page letter of motivation and a maximum of two pages CV (both in a single PDF document) – to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary expectations are welcome to be included.
Please include âapplication social mediaâ as the email subject.
Application deadline is the Sunday, November 26.
Applications from women*, people with a migration background and people with disabilities are expressly welcome.
I am looking forward to your application!